Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Little to update!

For once I am not blogging because there is truly little update :).  I've been reading the twilight series. Thoroughly enjoying them, wretchedly disliked the movie.  UGH, totally didn't follow the book. Eric was VERY tired of hearing that as I yelled at the TV on Sunday evening.

We had a great trip to Georgetown this weekend.  My mom had a half day, so she came by to pick us up and after an hour of loading her car, taking off, having it shake like crazy on the highway, come back, get my van, reloading it, switching over carseats (thank goodness I had went ahead and already purchased a new battery after lunch with Eric, just in case he didn't have time this weekend), and hitting the road again, we arrive safely.  We had car drama on Friday, Eric also had a flat tire and ended up having to get 2 new tires! 

I have not been good at keeping up with my giving as well as I should, since I haven't been blogging every day.  I have made some more meals and breakfasts and took some to my grandpa.  I've been in prayer for friends and family.  I've been working on being more gracious with C & A.  They have been soooo sweet at times, and yet so hard too.  I've been trying to spend as much cuddle time with little man as for some reason I feel that is drawing to a close.  I've been trying to focus my energy on my marriage and how I can continually improve on that.  I've gotten back into cooking (though my husband did request something BESIDES chicken for once).  I can't help it if it is SOOO easy! :).  I have truly enjoyed making the things by hand I have been working on for Christmas.  If you know me well, you know that I'm a planner and have to get things done early, you also know I'm HORRIBLE at having a gift ready and not being able to give it.  I'm having to hide them away in a back closet so that I'm not tempted to pull them out! :)

Well, that's all for now.  Off to sew!



Bookmark and Share








Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin