Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm loving these songs....and Fireproof

Just wanted to put a quick post about songs I LOVE lately. I love having a good christian radio station nearby.

Slow Fade by Casting Crowns

I Will Rise by Chris Tomlin

While I'm Waiting by John Waller

Also, Eric and I finally saw Fireproof last night. I had heard about it for months, and had heard it was not perfect acting, but a good movie. I have to admit, the first 30 minutes or so, was hard to get past the acting, but it was an amazing movie! I cried like a baby at the end. Eric said, "Wow, That was really a great movie!!" I'm blessed to have watched it, and almost all the songs I've been hearing over and over and loving are in the movie!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

It is an amazing movie and I love the song "While I'm Waiting" even more after having seen it!! It is funny how the more into it you get, the less you notice the acting!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin