Monday, March 02, 2009

MyPoints.com

I had heard of this website many times, and finally bit the bullet and signed up a few weeks ago. To me, it seems like a combination of Swagbucks (up to $35 in amazon.com gift cards!) and BigCrumbs.com'>Big Crumbs / Ebates / Amazon.com. You can search on it, shop on it, play games on it, etc! I actually don't know the full potential of it, just that once you get enough points, you can trade them in for gift cards, etc. In only a few weeks, I have racked up 280 points. This is ONLY from checking my email daily, scrolling to the bottom and clicking on the button that says get points. If you are going to do this, set up a new email account (I used one of my email accounts I set up for online offers that I check every few days). You get 5 referrals a month, and so I sent a referral link to a few people today. If you are interested in participating, let me know, and since I can't refer any more people until April, I will let you get referred by a friend, if they sign up! :)

1 comment:

heznjon said...

Mypoints is awesome! I've been a member for over 5yrs! I've received tons of giftcards through them. Right now they also have this thing where once you refer someone you get points for them earning points. This is something that is totally new. I usually let my emails sit for a few days and then open them all up. Also here recently if you notice a decline in how many emails you get from them a day check your spam email. I noticed I wasnt getting many and decided to check my spam folder and bam there was tons of emails from mypoints! Have fun with mypoints (oh and if you print coupons from their site you get points for printing them and using them!).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin