Monday, March 16, 2009

Swagbucks attack!

If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, you need to TODAY!

One of my fave blogs, MoneySavingMethods, is sharing a 2 SB code, for new members only! So if you join, you automatically get 3 SB, and then if you enter swagcode: MONEYSAVINGMETHODS , you get another 2. Already have an account? Refer your friends using your own unique referral link, and they can get the free 2 (well, really 5) for signing up!! And this boosts your number as well. Refer a friend, a spouse, a co-worker!! If you are MY friend, please click on any of the words Swagbucks that have links, and you can be referred by me. Or click on the banner under Cara's pictures above.

And if you are one of my friends who HAS joined and never uses it, start! If you need a refresher, it's a website, like google, that you can search for things on the web. The cool thing is, a few times a day when you search, you earn Swagbucks. They have awesome prizes, like 45 SB is worth a $5 amazon.com giftcard! I've already earned $40! The reason I've been able to earn so many is through friends and family, you get 1 SB for their first 100 SB!! So my friend Erin who has 88 SB has earned me almost $10 to amazon herself! :) I plan to use my first probably $100 (unless an awesome deal pops up) to buy a bread machine. After that, they will all go to Christmas. It'd be awesome if I could use the money we have in our yearly budget for Christmas to pay down our mortgage or increase our emergency fund, all because I earned enough Swagbucks to pay for Christmas for FREE!! :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin