Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Any day now??

So I just got back from my doctor's appointment (and dropping off some clothes at a consignment store, and getting my haircut for the first time in over 3 months...) and it has finally hit me. Baby Micah CAN come any day now. Technically, I have 4-5 days before I'm not 'preterm,' aka 37 weeks, but Dr. Z says what's 4-5 days, and you're measuring fine. I gained 3 pounds this past 2 weeks, so up a net 13. My blood pressure was 113/67. I'm doing this baby naturally, so we aren't going to induce or anything, but that fact that we could, is just crazy to me. I have had a feeling this whole pregnancy that he will come early, like mid-October, but now grasping that that is only a week a week---WHOA! Anyways, I definitely have to go finish the last part of that bumper pad now, just in case ;). Haha.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin