Wednesday, October 15, 2008

in labor?

Well, despite having contractions for 2 days, yesterday they died down. Good thing because we had hot water heater drama all night last night as our brand new one sprung a leak (in the same place as the old one!!), and not where the water source goes in as so many friends have offered that advice. Near the heating element. So Eric called the manufacturer, they said that was what the problem was and they'd send a new one out and have it to us by Thursday (uh, it's Tuesday and we like to shower), so they said go buy one at Home Depot and we can return the one they send us. So that's what Eric did. He had to get it really tight for the leak to stop, but it did, last night. Today each of us checked it when we woke up and it seemed fine. However, after cleaning house and making 4 dozen mini muffins, I kept feeling dizzy and quite nauseus. Eric has a small break in the middle of the day, so he came home to check on us and get some lunch. He checked the hot water heater, and sure enough, it's leaking again. Not bad like yesterday, but like 2 drips....still it's not working properly. So, we're stuck, we don't know what else to do. My step-dad is coming up tonight to look at it.

In other news, my contractions started up again today. I haven't timed them the past 2 days because I didn't want to get my hopes up and I didn't really think I was in labor. However, today, I just feel different. I keep praying that God would either send them on, or take them away, so I stay out of this guessing game. Micah definitely likes them because he has been moving around like crazy since they started back up, which makes it hard to tell if the pain is the contraction, or him stretching my insides from one end to the other. Anyways, we'll keep you posted. I don't feel like today's the day, but we shall see, the Lord only knows.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Good luck and keep us posted!

Jennifer Barnes said...

Misty, I just read your blog. "They" say you'll know when they're real, but I disagree because I sure didn't know! I'm praying for you guys!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin