Friday, October 10, 2008

CRAZY NESTING

I mean, I did this with Cara, so it is to be expected, but I start nesting way early with my babies (well, with this, one, like 6 months ago!). I made a list yesterday morning about everything that has to be done before Micah comes....it's a page and a half long, and I actually have 10 things marked off it already. Then, today, I went to the grocery store for the 2nd time this week, and gathered supplies to make 11 meals to stick in the freezer for us, plus tonight's dinner, plus a friend's dinner who just had twins!! I am EXHAUSTED because I did most of the cooking during Cara's nap, which left no nap for me. What's awesome is that our ABF at church always takes care of new mothers. We usually provide meals 3 times a week for about 4 weeks, so I'm not worried about that, but I figure, I don't feel like cooking EVER now, so at least I have some meals to go to the next 3 weeks (hopefully less) while waiting for this baby to come. And it'll be healthy and not expensive-bad-for-you-fast-food.

I'm waiting on Eric to get home from the Katy HS Football game he took his 8th graders to. Tomorrow Bailey is coming up and we're going to a store in the Rice Village (with Cara, while Eric is working the Katy Marching Festival) called A Woman's Work tomorrow morning, and I'm excited. They carry lots of different baby wearing devices, and you can try on all the different types. Well, that's the quick post for tonight, I'm going to bed the second Eric gets home!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you find a sling you liked?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin