Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Amazon Registry

Let me preface this by saying I am by no means requesting gifts!! I have just received a few questions from people offering to buy Micah things, and they know I want cloth diapers, but don't know what/where/how to buy them. I have an amazon.com registry that has some items we'd like. We didn't do a 'real' registry anywhere, as this is my 2nd baby and we have everything we could ever need (although some is pink) :). Also, on the registry is Bum Genius diapers, but it's the wrong (i.e. older) version. I'd like any colors of the Bum Genius 3.0 One Size Fits All diaper, which you can find retailers online at www.bumgenius.com Hope this helps!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html?ie=UTF8&type=baby&id=FVKXGI5HG4H3

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin