Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Newest News

I just got back from the doctor, I gained this week (which doesn't surprise me the way I've been eating!!). I'm up a total of 16.8 pounds for the pregnancy. I hope that's it! My blood pressure was 123/60, Micah's heart rate was 145, and I'm measuring at 39 weeks. Last Thursday when I got checked, I was 2 cm, 50% effaced and at -3 station (the baby was high). Today I'm 3 cm, 80% effaced and at -1 station. The doctor said the baby was much lower than last week (which Eric told me last night, "He looks very low all of a sudden!"). We went over our birth plan, and he was ok with all of it. There are some hospital policies I wish I didn't have to deal with, but it's not anything major. It's nice because Dr. Z's wife is pregnant too (due 4 weeks behind me), so they're making all the same decisions we are, and taking the childbirth classes we did with Cara (isn't that funny that if your husband is an OB you're still taking classes??). He did have to run because one of his patients was pushing at the hospital. And he delivered 3 on Thursday, and one was having major contractions when I was leaving his office, he's a busy man. Anyways, that's it for now!

1 comment:

Aims said...

Whoot! Congratulations on the progress. Even though he is not making his way here just yet, it has to be encouraging to see some change when you go in!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin