Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cheap Cheese!

Cara and Eric had Dad's Night at her preschool tonight, so I made a quick run to Kroger with my little man. I wanted to go the rest of the month without going, but I was totally out of cheese, which I needed for quite a few recipes. Plus, I needed some frozen spinach. Anyways, I jumped on a couple of my blogs I check about Kroger deals, and found that Kroger is having a big sale on cheese. You can read about it here. Well, I thought in my head, at least I'll get the cheese for $1.49 instead of $3.99. I didn't want to order coupons on ebay, I didn't want to wait. Anyways, I go to Kroger, and they have one of those coupon dispensers right in front of the cheese for $.75 off 2% kraft cheese. I sat there and took 10 coupons, so I got 3 packs of slice cheese and 7 block cheeses for $7.50 total! I froze most of it, but I also had a little tonight! I think this promotion is going on for 2 weeks, so don't wait!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin