Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our little 3 month old man!

So...I've gotten many requests to actually post about my children on the blog. I know, it's been while! I stil love them beyond words. We have been blessed with great sleepers, a very loving big sister, and a very smiley little brother. Today our Micah Man is 3 months old! We can already see how big he is compared to his newborn photos. He's probably close to 15 pounds if not more now. He's SUPER long. He's been in 3-6 month clothes sine he was about 7 weeks old. He's already too long for a few outfits now! He LOVES his daddy, Eric can make him smile in the blink of an eye. We have both got a few giggles from him. He is just so laid back and calm. He usually eats between 7 and 8 in the evening and then goes to bed. Most nights he sleeps until after 6 before his next feeding. Sometimes we have to go in once or twice to put the pacifier back in, but not every night. I think I have so much time to blog because he is such a good sleeper (and napper). Everyone thinks I'm crazy, I just think I'm blessed beyond I ever imagined it! We are off to spend the afternoon at Eric's parents house. See you soon!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin