Wednesday, January 28, 2009

So Excited!!

So, finally, a non-money, recipe or saving money related post! Eric and I are so excited, our friends Justin and Ashley are coming into town tomorrow to stay the night. We always have such a good time with them. Justin is going to work with Eric on Friday and Ashley will be hanging around the house with me and the kiddos.

The last time they came into town, they got here around 7:30 pm, 10/25, and by that point I had been timing contractions with Micah for 5.5 hours! We ate Taco C, and sat around and talked, while I had to breathe through the contractions every 7-10 minutes. I think I completely freaked Ashley out, she wanted me to go to the hospital right away! :) We ended up going at 1 am, and it was perfect that they were in town so we could leave Cara home. However, this time I'm looking forward to spending some ACTUAL concentrated time together, while NOT in labor! :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin