Friday, January 09, 2009

WHAT IS THE DEAL!!

Stop coming to my door and knocking and/or ringing my doorbell. I do not want to be a jehovah's witness. I already believe in the ALMIGHTY God. I do not want to buy something from you, and if you have a spray bottle of something in your hand, you can FOR SURE know that I am not going to open the door. You make my 2 dogs bark and my 2 babies cry. Oh, and you make my curtain fall down when I pull it over to see who you are. I'm very sick of you today, since there have been TWO of you show up. GO AWAY.

For friends of mine that are reading this, this is obviously towards those random people who ring your doorbell in the middle of the day (that are not UPS). UGH. Is it sad that I don't even open the door, I yell "Go away, I don't want to talk to you" through the window. They get the picture. :) Sorry I had to get that off my chest!

PS, I will change my blog layout, but tcbotb is down right now. Hopefully the site will be up tonight while 'guys night' is happening and the kids are in bed so I can get it done :)

1 comment:

The White Family said...

I feel your pain. When I was still at home with Avery, I always had some random person knocking at my door. I guess that's one advantage of being a working mom!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin