Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day

Hello all! I just watched the swearing in of VP Biden and President Obama on CBS. And it brought tears to my eyes. Not sad tears, not happy tears--I don't want to make this political--and I don't want hundreds of comments of how you voted--but hopeful. And SOOOO PROUD and honored that God planted my family in this amazing country. We get to voice our opinions through voting, we get change every 4-8 years. We get to legally and openly pray for our leaders. We get to gather and worship our Jesus without penalty of death. We get to know that God is with and CHOSE the leaders of this great country and our world, whether they agree with our views or not. Whether they acknowledge the real King or not, He is with them. That makes me happy and truly thankful!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin