Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Awesome deal!

So I got an email from upromise about get $25 gift cards at restaurant.com for $4. Awesome! If you get emails from upromise, check your email. So, I clicked on it to see what restaurants near us qualified. I have looked before, and there weren't many to choose from. What did I find? Texas Roadhouse! All they had left were $10 gift certificates, so I ordered 4 of them. Once I put in the code that the upromise email said (I think it was treat) it was only $4.80, for $40 in gift certificates! Plus, I'll receive 15% back from upromise. As if that wasn't awesome enough, once I checked out (oh yeah, I'll get cash back on my discover card as well, I always use a credit card, NOT debit online, with a unique #), it popped up a Free $10 back if you sign up with shopping essentials. You know I love free trials, and this one was for 30 days. So I signed up, set my phone to remind me to cancel on 3/11, and I will mail them my receipt, and they will mail me $10 back. So, really, I'll get paid $5.20 ($10 free - $4.80 paid) to take $40 off my next few dining out adventures at Texas Roadhouse, sounds like a plan to me!

Here is the link that was in my email. You will have to sign into your upromise account to do the deal.

3 comments:

Beaver said...

I've seen the restaurant.com deals before but haven't ever bought them. Let me know how it works for you. Good snag!

Misty said...

yeah, it's not like $40 off a $40 order, you have to use them separately, and it has to be $10 off a $20 order. Still, pretty sweet deal ;)

Tasha said...

Awesome! I love it when things line up like that!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin