Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My first $500 gift card is here!!




Yep, you saw right, that's a $500 Wachovia Visa Gift Card Micah is 'holding' (and I use the term lightly). :) I just wanted to post some proof for a few of my friends that think I'm crazy!! :) And for the 2 that have decided to jump on board with my craziness and have their first $500 in the works. My goal is to earn 4 this year, and it's actually included in our budget for the year. The next one is already on it's way, but it is a $500 Lowe's card, so not truly what we need (although it'll come in handy when Eric is buiding Cara's birthday gift and finishing our built-ins).

Thanks a BUNCH to Carrie at Money Saving Methods! She happened to be online the night I did my first offer, and answered TONS of my questions. She is amazing, and so open with her help. Thanks again!

6 comments:

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Congrats Misty!

And, no problem. I love helping as many people as I can get extra money!!

Valerie said...

How does it work? I read on the money saving methods page, but it seems like a scam. How do you keep it all straight?

Misty said...

Valerie, You'd be awesome at it, because you have to be VERY organized. At the bottom of her page is her specific instructions for the 3 different companies. I'd do an I-Deals one first, click on her button and read it top to bottom. All I can tell you is that it is not a scam....and I have the $500 to prove it ;)

Jennifer Barnes said...

you should probably block out the numbers on that puppy... at least for the blog picture!

Misty said...

good call...thanks ;)

Jennifer Barnes said...

Misty, I'll probably bug you about this at some point in the future when life settles down (haha, is that possible?!) So happy you got it! You have me convinced!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin