Monday, February 02, 2009

Not Me Monday

Just a quick post....Go to MckMama's blog to see all the other crazy moms out there :).
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So, I totally did not almost (really truly, I was proud of myself for not doing it!) spank my child in anger after she was writing in pen in one of my cookbooks this morning. Especially not after I was too busy checking my email and had heard her clicking that little pen a good 5 minutes before I got up to check on her!

I also did not get both kids, Cara's lunch kit, backpack and napmat loaded into the car, running 5 minutes late, to drop Cara off at school, look down, notice I still had my house shoes on, say, "oh well," and hop in the car anyways!

I did not make an excel spreadsheet planning my grocery shopping today, at 2 stores, with coupons, and set goals for eat store like a nerd. Nope, Not ME! :)

1 comment:

Wayne said...

Great not me monday, I to was running late yesterday.

I was also wondering if you would like to take part in Tribute Tuesday. A blog I have created for people To pay tribute to some one who has inspierd you in some way. Or someone who has made your life better by knowing them. or a loved one, or maybe just a way of saying thankyou to someone. I have a mr linky so the world can see your tribute to that someone who brightens up your life. Please feel free to come take a look and participate in Tribute tuesday.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin