Thursday, February 05, 2009

I've been tagged again!

Here is what you do:

1. Go to your 4th folder where you store your photos.

2. Select your 4th picture (no exceptions)!

3. Post the picture with an explanation and link it back to your tagger

4. Tag 4 people (or as many as you want) to do the same!!

I went to 2007 since I did 2008 a few months ago. This was 7/14/07 at 10:30 am on Galveston's East beach. Cara's first trip to the beach. Our friends Shannon, Nathan and Garrett were visiting, AND this was the morning we got the offer on our old home so that we could purchase our new one--my friend Merediths old one....who tagged me, how weird??!?!?! :)

I tag...
Shannon
Bailey
Jenn Lyons
Kendra

2 comments:

Meredith Harris said...

Sorry I tagged you and you had already done it - I picked you because I knew you would participate and not be annoyed i tagged you! I am glad I tagged because that is a precious picture!!!

Misty said...

no problem girly, you are right, I don't mind, I'm a picture freak, I love taking them, and looking at them (mine and everyone elses!) :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin