Thursday, February 19, 2009

Micah Rolled Over!

Micah heard I did a post (mostly) on Cara yesterday, so he decided to one-up her and roll from back to tummy today! He's 3 months, 3 weeks and 4 days old. Cara rolled over at 5 months, ONCE, then didn't do it again for a few weeks! I know boys do the physical milestones faster than girls (or so I hear), but wow! We'll see if he takes a few week break now too!

I also figured out how to better use my camera (ISO, lighting, etc) today, and got some great pics. Check flickr in a couple of days to see them. I got a REALLY cute video of Cara lifting up her dress to 'feed' her baby, but that won't be going anywhere public online! It's hilarious though. Gotta run!

2 comments:

Meredith Harris said...

Go Micah! Reagan hasn't accomplished this milestone, but he's been working hard at it! before you know it Micah and Reagan will be running around and we will be rolling our eyes and chasing after!

Matthew and Bailey Walkup said...

Yeah! I already know he's going to be an overachiever:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin